The Political Economy of European Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Enrico Spolaore, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 21250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 5247, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spolaore, Enrico, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 221, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386.
- Andrew Moravcsik, 1993. "Preferences and Power in the European Community: A Liberal Intergovernmentalist Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 473-524, December.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "European Monetary Integration with Benefit of Hindsight," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(S1), pages 123-136, March.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 2002. "Real Sources of European Currency Policy: Sectoral Interests and European Monetary Integration," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(04), pages 831-860, September.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2008.
"Make Trade Not War?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 865-900.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2005. "Make Trade not War?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2008. "Make Trade not War?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00293018, HAL.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2005. "Make trade not war ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0515, CEPREMAP.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2013.
"The Nature of Civil Conflict,"
2013-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," NBER Working Papers 21079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2015.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 5486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 2006.
"Conflict, defense spending, and the number of nations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 91-120, January.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 2006. "Conflict, Defense Spending, and the Number of Nations," Scholarly Articles 4553016, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 2005.
"War, peace, and the size of countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1333-1354, July.
- Enrico Spolaore & Alberto Alesina, 2001. "War, Peace and the Size of Countries," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1937, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "War, Peace, and the Size of Countries," Scholarly Articles 4553002, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Shlomo Weber, 2009. "Linguistic Diversity and Redistribution," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1291-1318, December.
- Ashoka Mody, 2013. "A Schuman compact for the euro area," Essays and Lectures 802, Bruegel.
- James, Harold, 2012. "Making the European Monetary Union," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066830, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano Andreozzi & Roberto Tamborini, 2017. "Why is Europe engaged in an inter- dependence war, and how can it be stopped?," DEM Working Papers 2017/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2017. "Capitalising on the euro. Options for strengthening the EMU," DNB Occasional Studies 1502, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abramson, Boaz & Shayo, Moses, 2017. "Grexit vs. Brexit: International Integration under Endogenous Social Identities," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 334, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Luciano Andreozzi & Roberto Tamborini, 2017. "We need more Europe in the Monetary Union. Which Europe? Hints from policy games," EconPol Working Paper 5, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-09-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-09-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2014-09-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2014-09-29 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:0778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcus Weir). General contact details of provider: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.