On deficits and symmetries in a fiscal capacity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:13:y:2012:i:01:p:03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2013.
"Fiscal integration in the eurozone: Economic effects of two key scenarios,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-106, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "Fiscal integration in the Eurozone: economic effects of two key scenarios," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Hammond, George W, 1998.
"Regional Insurance against Asymmetric Shocks: An Empirical Study for the European Community,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(3), pages 331-353, June.
- Hammond, George & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1995. "Regional Insurance Against Asymmetric Shocks. An Empirical Study for the European Community," CEPR Discussion Papers 1170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(1), pages 03-09, April.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance," Policy Briefs 847, Bruegel.
- Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl, 2012.
"European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(01), pages 03-09, April.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It Work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," IZA Policy Papers 39, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Carnot & Magdalena Kizior & Gilles Mourre, 2017. "Fiscal stabilisation in the Euro-Area: A simulation exercise," Working Papers CEB 17-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal union; asymmetric shocks; federal transfers; optimum currency area;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewp:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .