Report NEP-IAS-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amanda M. Michaud & David Wiczer, 2014. "Occupational hazards and social disability insurance," Working Papers 2014-24, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 03 Oct 2016.
- Rong Hai, 2013. "The Determinants of Rising Inequality in Health Insurance and Wages," Working Papers 2013-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Stein, Daniel, 2014. "Dynamics of demand for rainfall index insurance : evidence from a commercial product in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7035, The World Bank.
- Sylvie Lambert & Pauline Rossi, 2015. "Sons as Widowhood Insurance: Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00948098, HAL.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor Matheson, 2014. "Life-care Awards in the Age of the Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 1406, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "The implications of an EMU unemployment insurance scheme for supporting incomes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Sébastien Houde, 2014. "Double moral hazard and the energy efficiency gap," Working Papers hal-01016109, HAL.
- Cooper, Joseph & Delbecq, Benoit, 2014. "A Multi-Region Approach to Assessing Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of Government Support for Farm Risk Management," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173108, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance," Policy Briefs 847, Bruegel.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Labor Supply and the Optimality of Social Security," Working Papers 2014-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Álvaro Riascos & Eduardo Alfonso & Mauricio Romero, 2014. "The Performance of Risk Adjustment Models in Colombian Competitive Health Insurance Market," Documentos CEDE 012062, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Popp Jin & Mu Quan & Chiara Ravetti & Zhang Shiqiu & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "A household survey of the cost of illness due to air pollution in Beijing, China," CIES Research Paper series 28-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Maiya Anokhina & Henry Penikas & Victor Petrov, 2014. "Identifying SIFI Determinants for Global Banks and Insurance Companies: Implications for D-SIFIs in Russia," DEM Working Papers Series 085, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.