Is a fiscal capacity really necessary to complete EMU?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viktor Vanberg, 2007.
"Corporate social responsibility and the ‘game of catallaxy’: the perspective of constitutional economics,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 199-222, September.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the "Game of Catallaxy": The Perspective of Constitutional Economics," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 06/6, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2005. "Auch Staaten tut Wettbewerb gut: Eine Replik auf Paul Kirchhof," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 05/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2017. "A new approach to governance and integration in EMU for an optimal use of economic policy framework - priority to financial union," Working Papers 229, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-12-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluord:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euckede.html .