Report NEP-EEC-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the euro zone and the south-eastern European countries: a global VAR analysis," Working Papers 163, Bank of Greece.
- Costantini, M. & Fragetta, M. & Melina, G., 2013. "Determinants of Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads in the EMU. An Optimal Currency Area Perspective," Working Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kappler, Marcus & Schleer, Frauke, 2013. "How many factors and shocks cause financial stress?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-100, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Corradin, Stefano & Fontana, Alessandro, 2013. "House price cycles in Europe," Working Paper Series 1613, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out Effects," NBER Working Papers 19676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karolina Konopczak, 2013. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect and the channels of its absorption in the Central and Eastern European Countries," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 163, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Palme, Joakim, 2013. "Unemployment Benefits in EU Member States," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred V Guender & Bernard Tolan, 2013. "The Centre Matters for the Periphery of Europe: The Predictive Ability of a GZ-Type Spread for Economic Activity in Europe," Working Papers in Economics 13/29, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Feld, Lars P. & Osterloh, Steffen, 2013. "Is a fiscal capacity really necessary to complete EMU?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/5, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Busl, Claudia & Seymen, Atılım, 2013. "The German labour market reforms in a European context: A DSGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-097, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Andrea Ferrero & Andrea Raffo, 2013. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1092, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 161, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2013. "Who decides? Resolving failed banks in a European framework," Policy Contributions 803, Bruegel.
- Olympia Bover & Jose Maria Casado & Ernesto Villanueva & Sonia Costa & Philip Du Caju & Yvonne McCarthy & Eva Sierminska & Panagiota Tzamourani & Tibor Zavadil, 2013. "The distribution of debt across euro area countries: the role of individual characteristics, institutions and credit conditions," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1320, Banco de Espa�a.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.