Report NEP-EEC-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the euro zone and the south-eastern European countries: a global VAR analysis," Working Papers 163, Bank of Greece.
- Costantini, M. & Fragetta, M. & Melina, G., 2013. "Determinants of Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads in the EMU. An Optimal Currency Area Perspective," Working Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kappler, Marcus & Schleer, Frauke, 2013. "How many factors and shocks cause financial stress?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-100, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Corradin, Stefano, 2013. "House price cycles in Europe," Working Paper Series 1613, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out Effects," NBER Working Papers 19676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karolina Konopczak, 2013. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect and the channels of its absorption in the Central and Eastern European Countries," NBP Working Papers 163, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Palme, Joakim, 2013. "Unemployment Benefits in EU Member States," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred V Guender & Bernard Tolan, 2013. "The Centre Matters for the Periphery of Europe: The Predictive Ability of a GZ-Type Spread for Economic Activity in Europe," Working Papers in Economics 13/29, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Feld, Lars P. & Osterloh, Steffen, 2013. "Is a fiscal capacity really necessary to complete EMU?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/5, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Busl, Claudia & Seymen, Atılım, 2013. "The German labour market reforms in a European context: A DSGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-097, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Andrea Ferrero & Andrea Raffo, 2013. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1092, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2013. "Who decides? Resolving failed banks in a European framework," Policy Contributions 803, Bruegel.
- Olympia Bover & Jose Maria Casado & Ernesto Villanueva & Sonia Costa & Philip Du Caju & Yvonne McCarthy & Eva Sierminska & Panagiota Tzamourani & Tibor Zavadil, 2013. "The distribution of debt across euro area countries: the role of individual characteristics, institutions and credit conditions," Working Papers 1320, Banco de España.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.