Unemployment Benefits in EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Lenaerts, Karolien & Maselli, Ilaria, 2017. "Design of a European Unemployment Benefit Scheme," CEPS Papers 12263, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Lenaerts, Karolien & Paquier, Félix & Simonetta, Suzanne, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance in America: A model for Europe?," CEPS Papers 12684, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Léo Aparisi de Lannoy & Xavier Ragot, 2017. "Une (ré) assurance chômage européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/69i5rbio799, Sciences Po.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Marconi, Gabriele & Maselli,Ilaria, 2015. "A European Unemployment Benefits Scheme: The rationale and the challenges ahead," CEPS Papers 10952, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "The implications of an EMU unemployment insurance scheme for supporting incomes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gustav A. Horn & Jan Behringer & Alexander Herzog-Stein & Peter Hohlfeld & Fabian Lindner & Katja Rietzler & Sabine Stephan & Thomas Theobald & Silke Tober, 2015. "Deutsche Konjunktur trotz globaler Unsicherheit aufwärtsgerichtet," IMK Report 106-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment benefits; unemployment assistance;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-12-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-12-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-12-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2013_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .