Report NEP-PBE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Buehn & Roberto Dell'Anno & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," Economics working papers 2013-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "Fiscal policy in a Real-Business-Cycle model with labor-intensive government services and endogenous public sector wages and hours," Working Papers 2013_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Schröder, Christoph, 2013. "Revenue autonomy preference in German state parliaments," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-090, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2013. "Electoral rules and public expenditure composition: Evidence from Italian regions," Working Papers 396, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2013. "Fiscal Externalities and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," AMSE Working Papers 1357, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 21 Nov 2013.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/413007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2013. "Political institutions and income (re-)distribution: Evidence from developed economies," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/6, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Olena Stavrunova & Oleg Yerokhin, 2013. "Tax Incentives and the Demand for Private Health Insurance," Working Paper Series 16, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2013. "Effects of territorial and worldwide corporation tax systems on outbound M&As," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/11, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "Cyclical and welfare effects of public sector unions in a Real-Business-Cycle model," Working Papers 2013_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Piolatto, Amedeo & Rablen, Matthew D., 2013. "Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2013. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," Working Papers 13-46, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Substitution on the price of pharmaceutical products in the state of São Paulo," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," Working Papers 2013_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Palme, Joakim, 2013. "Unemployment Benefits in EU Member States," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo, 2013. "The dynamics of public investment under persistent electoral advantage," Working Papers 13-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Macan, Vaneza Jean & Deluna, Roperto Jr, 2013. "Relationship of Income Inequality and Labor Productivity on Fertility in the Philippines: 1985-2009," MPRA Paper 51679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony J Laramie & Douglas Mair, 2013. "Fiscal policy: Its role in an independent Scotland," Working Papers PKWP1307, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Bill Dupor, 2013. "Creating jobs via the 2009 recovery act: state medicaid grants compared to broadly-directed spending," Working Papers 2013-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo, 2013. "Polarized business cycles," Working Papers 13-44, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mitsukuni Nishida & Amil Petrin & Martin Rotemberg & T. Kirk White, 2013. "Are We Undercounting Reallocation’s Contribution to Growth?," Working Papers 13-55, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hübler, Michael, 2013. "South-North convergence from a new perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-104, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Qichun He & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Why Doesn't the Kuznets Curve on Income Distribution Hold in Ancient China?," CEMA Working Papers 576, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.