Relationship of Income Inequality and Labor Productivity on Fertility in the Philippines: 1985-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark W. Frank & Donald G. Freeman, 2003. "Inequality and Economic Growth Over the Business Cycle: Evidence From U.S. State-Level Data," Working Papers 0301, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Christian Siegel, 2012.
"Female Employment and Fertility - The Effects of Rising Female Wages,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1156, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Siegel, 2013. "Female Employment and Fertility: The Effects of Rising Female Wages," 2013 Meeting Papers 1058, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Inequality; Labor Productivity; Fertility; Ordinary Least Squares; Replacement level.;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-12-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-12-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .