Diagnosen der Moderne: Friedrich A. von Hayek
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2005. "Auch Staaten tut Wettbewerb gut: Eine Replik auf Paul Kirchhof," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 05/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Vaubel, Roland, 2004. "Reformen der europäischen Politikverflechtung," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 04/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2004. "The Status Quo in Contractarian-Constitutionalist Perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 153-170, June.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2005.
"Market and state: the perspective of constitutional political economy,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 23-49, June.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2004. "Market and State: The Perspective of Constitutional Political Economy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 04/10, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluord:099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euckede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.