Austrian Economics, Evolutionary Psychology and Methodological Dualism: Subjectivism Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erich Streissler, 1972. "To What Extent Was the Austrian School Marginalist?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 426-441, Fall.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Pierre Garrouste, 1993. "Criteria of scientificity and methodology of the social sciences : Menger, Mises and Hayek," Post-Print halshs-00274537, HAL.
- Hayek, F. A., 1996. "Individualism and Economic Order," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226320939.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, April.
- Hayek, F. A., 2017. "The Sensory Order and Other Writings on the Foundations of Theoretical Psychology," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226436425 edited by Vanberg, Viktor J..
- Hayek, F. A., 2012. "New Studies in Philosophy, Politics, Economics, and the History of Ideas," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226321288.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian economics; evolutionary psychology; methodological dualism; subjectivism;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluord:043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euckede.html .