Modeling park-and-ride location choice of heterogeneous commuters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debrezion, Ghebreegziabiher & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet, 2009.
"Modelling the joint access mode and railway station choice,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 270-283, January.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincent Chakour & Naveen Eluru, 2014. "Analyzing commuter train user behavior: a decision framework for access mode and station choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 211-228, January.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, June.
- David Revelt & Kenneth Train, 1998. "Mixed Logit With Repeated Choices: Households' Choices Of Appliance Efficiency Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 647-657, November.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Fitting mixed logit models by using maximum simulated likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 388-401, September.
- Debrezion, Ghebreegziabiher & Pels, E. & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Choice of departure station by railway users," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 37, pages 78-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Xinwei & Chen, Peng & Jiao, Junfeng & Chen, Xiaohong & Bischak, Chris, 2019. "How does ‘park and ride’ perform? An evaluation using longitudinal data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 15-23.
- Kimpton, Anthony & Pojani, Dorina & Sipe, Neil & Corcoran, Jonathan, 2020. "Parking Behavior: Park ‘n’ Ride (PnR) to encourage multimodalism in Brisbane," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hasnine, Md Sami & Graovac, Ana & Camargo, Felipe & Habib, Khandker Nurul, 2019. "A random utility maximization (RUM) based measure of accessibility to transit: Accurate capturing of the first-mile issue in urban transit," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 313-320.
- Rudolph, Christian, 2016. "How may incentives for electric cars affect purchase decisions?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 113-120.
- Blake, Miranda R. & Lancsar, Emily & Peeters, Anna & Backholer, Kathryn, 2019. "Sugar-sweetened beverage price elasticities in a hypothetical convenience store," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 225(C), pages 98-107.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Mélody Leplat & Philippe Le Goffe & Marie Lesueur, 2015.
"La pêche professionnelle est-elle un facteur d’attractivité récréative sur le littoral ?,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(4), pages 729-754.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Mélody Leplat & Philippe Le Goffe & Marie Lesueur, 2015. "La pêche professionnelle est-elle un facteur d’attractivité récréative sur le littoral ?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-02, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Pilny, Adam & Mennicken, Roman, 2014. "Does Hospital Reputation Influence the Choice of Hospital?," Ruhr Economic Papers 516, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco A. Palma & Alba J. Collart & Christopher J. Chammoun, 2015. "Information Asymmetry in Consumer Perceptions of Quality-Differentiated Food Products," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 596-612, November.
- Staus, Alexander, 2008.
"Standard and Shuffled Halton Sequences in a Mixed Logit Model,"
93856, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Alexander Staus, 2008. "Standard and Shuffled Halton Sequences in a Mixed Logit Model," Hohenheimer Agrarökonomische Arbeitsberichte 17, University of Hohenheim, Institute for Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2017.
"The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(5), pages 997-1013, November.
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2014. "The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models," Working Papers 2014021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ana I. Sanjuán‐López & Helena Resano‐Ezcaray, 2020. "Labels for a Local Food Speciality Product: The Case of Saffron," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(3), pages 778-797, September.
- Barrowclough, Michael & Boys, Kathryn A. & Carpio, Carlos, 2015. "An Evaluation of Firm and Contract Characteristics Valued by Supply Chain Partners in Specialty Crop Marketing Channels," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205768, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ajayi, V. & Reiner, D., 2020. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Reducing the Environmental Footprint of Green Plastics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 20110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Martin Achtnicht, 2012.
"German car buyers’ willingness to pay to reduce CO 2 emissions,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 679-697, August.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2009. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Galassi, Veronica & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "The Role of Environmental Concern and Comfort Expectations in Energy Retrofit Decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 53-65.
- Godager, Geir & Wiesen, Daniel, 2013.
"Profit or patients’ health benefit? Exploring the heterogeneity in physician altruism,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1105-1116.
- Godager, Geir & Wiesen, Daniel, 2011. "Profit or Patients' Health Benefit? Exploring the Heterogeneity in Physician Altruism," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2011:7, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini & R. Verzulli, 2018. "Disentangling the effect of waiting times on hospital choice: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Working Papers wp1118, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mulatu, Dawit W. & van der Veen, Anne & van Oel, Pieter R., 2014. "Farm households' preferences for collective and individual actions to improve water-related ecosystem services: The Lake Naivasha basin, Kenya," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 22-33.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2011. "Do environmental benefits matter? Evidence from a choice experiment among house owners in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2191-2200, September.
- Hole, Arne Risa, 2008.
"Modelling heterogeneity in patients' preferences for the attributes of a general practitioner appointment,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1078-1094, July.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Modelling Heterogeneity in Patients' Preferences for the Attributes of a General Practitioner Appointment," Working Papers 022cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Lancsar, Emily & Louviere, Jordan & Donaldson, Cam & Currie, Gillian & Burgess, Leonie, 2013. "Best worst discrete choice experiments in health: Methods and an application," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 74-82.
- Kalkbrenner, Bernhard J., 2019. "Residential vs. community battery storage systems – Consumer preferences in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 1355-1363.
More about this item
KeywordsPark-and-ride location choice; User heterogeneity; On-board transit survey; Schedule-based transit network; Mixed logit model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9723-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.