Analyzing commuter train user behavior: a decision framework for access mode and station choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Pinjari & Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Modeling residential sorting effects to understand the impact of the built environment on commute mode choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 557-573, September.
- Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "The access journey to the railway station and its role in passengers' satisfaction with rail travel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 357-365, September.
- Debrezion, Ghebreegziabiher & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet, 2009.
"Modelling the joint access mode and railway station choice,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 270-283, January.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:33:y:2013:i:c:p:230-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krygsman, Stephan & Dijst, Martin & Arentze, Theo, 2004. "Multimodal public transport: an analysis of travel time elements and the interconnectivity ratio," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 265-275, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1997. "Work travel mode choice and number of non-work commute stops," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Abdul Pinjari & Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat & Paul Waddell, 2011. "Modeling the choice continuum: an integrated model of residential location, auto ownership, bicycle ownership, and commute tour mode choice decisions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 933-958, November.
- Debrezion, Ghebreegziabiher & Pels, E. & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Choice of departure station by railway users," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 37, pages 78-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9723-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess mode choice; Station choice; Commuter train user behavior; Latent segmentation model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:41:y:2014:i:1:p:211-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.