A dynamic model system of household car ownership, trip generation, and modal split: model development and simulation experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T F Golob & H Meurs, 1988. "Modeling the Dynamics of Passenger Travel Demand by Using Structural Equations," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(9), pages 1197-1218, September.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- T F Golob & H Meurs, 1988. "Modeling the dynamics of passenger travel demand by using structural equations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(9), pages 1197-1218, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgina Santos & Thomas von Brunn, 2011. "Factors influencing modal split of commuting journeys in 34 medium-sized European cities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1019, European Regional Science Association.
- Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0385, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Abu Oakil & Dick Ettema & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Changing household car ownership level and life cycle events: an action in anticipation or an action on occurrence," Transportation, Springer, pages 889-904.
- Nicholas J. Klein & Michael J. Smart, 2017.
"Car today, gone tomorrow: The ephemeral car in low-income, immigrant and minority families,"
Springer, pages 495-510.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Uwe Kunert & Heike Link & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2015. "About Attitudes and Perceptions: Finding the Proper Way to Consider Latent Variables in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1474, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 74-85.
- Liu, Yangwen & Tremblay, Jean-Michel & Cirillo, Cinzia, 2014. "An integrated model for discrete and continuous decisions with application to vehicle ownership, type and usage choices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 315-328.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 385, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Delbosc, Alexa, 2013. "Household composition and within-household car saturation in Melbourne," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 94-100.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-85.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0385 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile ownership; Dynamic model; Mode split; Ordered probit; Panel data; Simultaneous equations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:6:p:711-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.