A multioutput cost function for the services of Spanish ports' infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panzar, John C & Willig, Robert D, 1981. "Economies of Scope," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 268-272, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R., 2014. "Centralization or decentralization: A comparative analysis of port regulation modes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 21-40.
- Bichou, Khalid, 2006. "Chapter 24 Review of Port Performance Approaches and a Supply Chain Framework to Port Performance Benchmarking," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 567-598, January.
- Jara-Diaz, Sergio R. & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo & Diaz-Hernández, Juan José, 2006. "Multiple Outputs in Port Cost Functions," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 67-84, January.
- Talley, Wayne K., 2006. "An Economic Theory of the Port," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-65, January.
- Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo, 2004. "Economies of integration in the Spanish electricity industry using a multistage cost function," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 995-1013, November.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:543-567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yip, Tsz Leung & Sun, Xin Yu & Liu, John J., 2011. "Group and individual heterogeneity in a stochastic frontier model: Container terminal operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 517-525, September.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2011. "Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 653-666, August.
- Pablo Coto-Millán & Pedro Casares-Hontañón & Rubén Sainz González & Ingrid Mateo Mantecón & Manuel Agüeros & Alfonso Badiola & Juan Castanedo & Miguel Ángel Pesquera, 2016. "Regulation, competition, crisis and technical efficiency of companies operating in Spanish ports (2002–2011)," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(3), pages 282-294, September.
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2016. "Port economic cost functions: A service perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2012. "The impact of public reforms on the productivity of Spanish ports: A parametric distance function approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 99-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:29:y:2002:i:4:p:419-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .