The Impact of Efficiency Parameters on Firms Innovative Activities: Evidence from Korean Firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jinyoung Kim & Gerald Marschke, 2004.
"Accounting for the recent surge in U.S. patenting: changes in R&D expenditures, patent yields, and the high tech sector,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 543-558.
- Gerald Marschke & Jinyoung Kim, 2002. "Accounting for the recent surge in U.S. patenting: Changes in R&D expenditures, patent yields, and the high tech sector," Discussion Papers 02-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2009. "Relation of Firm Size to R&D Productivity," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(1), pages 7-19, April.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984. "Patents and R&D: Is There A Lag?," NBER Working Papers 1454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blind, Knut & Edler, Jakob & Frietsch, Rainer & Schmoch, Ulrich, 2006. "Motives to patent: Empirical evidence from Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 655-672, June.
- Jeroen de Jong & O'Shaughnessy & Patrick Vermeulen, 2003. "Innovation in SMEs: An Empirical Investigation of the Input-Throughput-Output-Performance Model," Scales Research Reports N200302, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Panzar, John C & Willig, Robert D, 1981. "Economies of Scope," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 268-272, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentive for employee-inventor; innovation process; innovative performance; IP manager; preliminary patent search; R&D-patents relationship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-04-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2010-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-04-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-04-17 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-04-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:200924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .