Report NEP-CSE-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Riedel, 2009. "A value chain and cluster perspective on competitiveness of European fresh vegetable production – Case studies from Germany, Italy, and Spain," DEIAgra Working Papers 9001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2009.
- Juan Alcacer & Wilbur Chung, 2010. "Location Strategies for Agglomeration Economies," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-071, Harvard Business School.
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Determinants of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200927, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 362, WIFO.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case Of Icts," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201001, University of Turin.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2009. "How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zeqiri, Izet, 2010. "A theoretical overview of the interactions between entrepreneurship and strategic management," MPRA Paper 21943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2009. "The impact of innovation on labour productivity growth in European industries: Does it depend on firms' competitiveness strategies?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-13, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics 144, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2010:i:31:p:1-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad & Werner Hölzl, 2010. "Firm Growth: Empirical Analysis," WIFO Working Papers 361, WIFO.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin, 2010. "When Open Architecture Beats Closed: The Entrepreneurial Use of Architectural Knowledge," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-063, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2010.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2010. "Firm Growth in Multinational Corporate Groups," Working Papers in Economics 2010-7, University of Salzburg.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth - Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," MERIT Working Papers 2010-008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Qin Yang & Crystal X. Jiang & Sali Li, 2010. "Intangible resources, agglomeration effect of FDI intensity, and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese semiconductor firms," Working Papers 56, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Seong-Sang Lee & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "The Impact of Efficiency Parameters on Firms Innovative Activities: Evidence from Korean Firm-level data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200924, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Melinda Smahó, 2010. "The Role of Knowledge in Regional Development. Theoretical Considerations and the Case of the Austrian-Hungarian Border Region," WIFO Working Papers 355, WIFO.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2010. "Heterogeneous Distributions of Firms Sustained by Innovation Dynamics – a model with an empirical application," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 211, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00469431_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Peter Voigt, 2009. "Business R&D in SMEs," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-7, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Luís Pinheiro, 2010. "The process of emergency, evolution, and sustainability of University-Firm relations in a context of open innovation," FEP Working Papers 366, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael Dietrich, 2009. "Transaction Costs and Profitability in UK Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- João Bernardino & Tanya Araújo, 2010. "On Positional Consumption and Technological Innovation- an Agent-based Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2010. "Intra-Industry Knowledge Spillovers and Scientific Labor Mobility," Discussion Papers 10-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Liliana Doganova, 2009. "Entrepreneurship as a process of collective exploration," CSI Working Papers Series 017, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Campoy, Juan Cristobal & Negrete, Juan Carlos, 2009. "Structural reforms and budget deficits in a monetary union: a strategic approach," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 5504, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.