The process of emergency, evolution, and sustainability of University-Firm relations in a context of open innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:10:1374-1376_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:3:341-342_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Zoë Slote & Clarkson, Peter John, 2009. "Does social marketing provide a framework for changing healthcare practice?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 135-141, July.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 310-321, December.
- Parker, Richard & Aggleton, Peter, 2003. "HIV and AIDS-related stigma and discrimination: a conceptual framework and implications for action," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 13-24, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; University-Firm relations; Emergency; Sustainability; Benefits;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-04-17 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .