Report NEP-IPR-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toivanen, Otto & Väänänen, Lotta, 2010. "Returns to Inventors," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 309, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Seong-Sang Lee & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "The Impact of Efficiency Parameters on Firms Innovative Activities: Evidence from Korean Firm-level data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200924, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2010. "How does knowledge matter patenting inventions?," Working Papers 10.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- JoÃ«lle Noailly, 2010. "Improving the energy efficiency of building: The impact of environmental policy on technological innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 137, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel & A. Prinzie & -, 2010. "A compared R&D-based and patent-based cross impact analysis for identifying relationships between technologies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/632, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Qin Yang & Crystal X. Jiang & Sali Li, 2010. "Intangible resources, agglomeration effect of FDI intensity, and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese semiconductor firms," Working Papers 56, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth - Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Duque, Lola C. & Cesaroni, Fabrizio, 2010. "Marketing for technologies: S-D Logic and the Open Innovation paradigm," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb100702, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Determinants of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200927, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "Property rights in the knowledge economy: an explanation of the crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 586, Department of Economics, University of Siena.