Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Pantouvakis, 2006. "Port-Service Quality Dimensions and Passenger Profiles: An Exploratory Examination and Analysis," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(4), pages 402-418, December.
- Coto-millán, Pablo, 1996. "Maritime transport policy in Spain (1974-1995)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 37-41.
- Sergio Jara-Díaz & Beatriz Tovar De La Fé & Lourdes Trujillo, 2005. "Multioutput analysis of cargo handling firms: An application to a Spanish port," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 275-291, May.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Sergio Jara-Díaz & Eduardo Martínez-Budría & Cristiín Cortés & Leonardo Basso, 2002. "A multioutput cost function for the services of Spanish ports' infrastructure," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 419-437, November.
- James Odeck, 2008. "Efficiency Measurement of Ferries Serving Road Networks in Norway: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(4), pages 409-428, December.
- González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008.
"Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 243-257, January.
- Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3515, The World Bank.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, July.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Economic analysis of the Spanish port sector reform during the 1990s," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1056-1063, October.
- Kim, Moshe & Sachish, Arie, 1986. "The Structure of Production, Technical Change and Productivity in a Port," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 209-223, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez-Burguet, Celestino, 2015. "Relationship between logistics infrastructure and trade: Evidence from Spanish regional exports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 47-61.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2012. "The impact of public reforms on the productivity of Spanish ports: A parametric distance function approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 99-108.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish ports Regulation Marginal costs Cost function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:7:p:653-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.