Multioutput analysis of cargo handling firms: An application to a Spanish port
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008.
"Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 243-257, January.
- Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3515, The World Bank.
- Talley, Wayne K., 2006. "An Economic Theory of the Port," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-65, January.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2011. "Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 653-666, August.
- María Manuela González & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009.
"Efficiency Measurement in the Port Industry: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 43(2), pages 157-192, May.
- Gonzalez, M. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Efficiency measurement in the port industry: a survey of the empirical evidence," Working Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Ahmadzadeh Mashinchi, Sina, 2010. "The impact of the global economic crisis on non-oil operations of ports in Iran," MPRA Paper 38100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Jara-Diaz & Beatriz Tovar & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "On the proper modelling of multioutput port cargo handling costs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1699-1705.
- Beatriz Tovar & Sergio Jara-DÃaz & Lourdes Trujillo, 2007.
"Econometric estimation of scale and scope economies within the Port Sector: a review,"
Maritime Policy & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 203-223, June.
- Tovar, B. & Jara-Diaz, S. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Econometric estimation of scale and scope economies within the port sector: a review," Working Papers 07/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2016. "Port economic cost functions: A service perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
- José Holguín-Veras & Sergio Jara-Díaz, 2010. "Optimal Two-Part Pricing and Capacity Allocation with Multiple User Classes and Elastic Arrivals at Constrained Transportation Facilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 427-454, December.
- Jara-Diaz, Sergio R. & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo & Diaz-Hernández, Juan José, 2006. "Multiple Outputs in Port Cost Functions," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 67-84, January.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v7i5p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbes, Souhir, 2007. "Marginal social cost pricing in European seaports," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 4-26.
More about this item
Keywordscargo handling; economies of scale and scope; multiproduct port terminals; regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:32:y:2005:i:3:p:275-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.