Product innovation, signaling, and endogenous regulatory delay
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation -- the case of global mobile telecommunications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1189-1212, July.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2000. "The Evolution of Markets Under Entry and Standards Regulation - The Case of Global Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 2440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- GRUBER, Harald & VERBOVEN, Frank, . "The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation - The case of a global mobile telecommunications," Working Papers 1999038, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- David Kreps & Robert Wilson, 1998.
Levine's Working Paper Archive
237, David K. Levine.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services,"
08, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2002. "Regulation, Innovation, and the Introduction of New Telecommunications Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 704-715, November.
- James E. Prieger, . "Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services," Department of Economics 00-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1997. "Valuing the Effect of Regulation on New Services in Telecommunications," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1997 Micr), pages 1-54.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyon, Thomas P & Huang, Haizou, 1995. "Asymmetric Regulation and Incentives for Innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 769-76.
- Roycroft, Trevor R., 1999. "Alternative regulation and the efficiency of local exchange carriers: evidence from the Ameritech states," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 469-480, September.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2005.
"Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 151-184, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 7831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald, Stephen G & Sappington, David E M, 1997. "Choosing among Regulatory Options in the United States Telecommunications Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-43, November.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level,"
011, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E, 2001. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: A Case Study at the State Level," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-305, November.
- James E. Prieger, . "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Department of Economics 00-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E., 2007. "Regulatory delay and the timing of product innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 219-236, April.
- Prager, Robin A, 1989. "The Effects of Regulatory Policies on the Cost of Debt for Electric Utilities: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-53, January.
- James Prieger, 2002. "A model for regulated product innovation and introduction with application to telecommunications," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(10), pages 625-629.
- Mailath, George J, 1987. "Incentive Compatibility in Signaling Games with a Continuum of Types," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1349-65, November.
- Hazlett Thomas W. & Ford George S., 2001. "The Fallacy of Regulatory Symmetry: An Economic Analysis of the 'Level Playing Field' in Cable TV Franchising Statutes," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Yossef Spiegel & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Investment in a New Technology as a Signal of Firm Value Under Regulatory Opportunism," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 251-276, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:95-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.