Ex Post Problems in Buyer–Supplier Transactions: Effects of Transaction Characteristics, Social Embeddedness, and Contractual Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- Masten, Scott E. (ed.), 1996. "Case Studies in Contracting and Organization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195092523.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szroeter, Jerzy, 1978. "A Class of Parametric Tests for Heteroscedasticity in Linear Econometric Models X1-ab," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1311-1327, November.
- Sandy D. Jap & Erin Anderson, 2003. "Safeguarding Interorganizational Performance and Continuity Under Ex Post Opportunism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(12), pages 1684-1701, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josanco Floreani & Maurizio Polato, 2010. "Consolidation and Business Strategies in the Securities Industry: How Securities Exchanges Create Value?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Paolo Canonico & Ernesto Nito & Gianluigi Mangia & Lorenzo Mercurio & Mario Pezzillo Iacono, 2013. "Regulation issues in the Italian local transport system: aligning transactions and governance structures," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 939-961, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbuyer–supplier relations; embeddedness; ex post problems; inter-firm networks; governance; transaction cost theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:10:y:2006:i:3:p:239-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .