High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N, 1996. "Comment on Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 523-526, August.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Philip Molyneux & Nidal Shamroukh, 1996.
"Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 502-526.
- Molyneux, Phil & Shamroukh, Nidal, 1996. "Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 502-522, August.
- Parker, Philip M., 1994. "Aggregate diffusion forecasting models in marketing: A critical review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 353-380, September.
- Elijah Brewer & William Jackson, 2000. "Requiem for a Market Maker: The Case of Drexel Burnham Lambert and Junk Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 209-235, September.
- Yago, Glenn & Trimbath, Susanne, 2003. "Beyond Junk Bonds: Expanding High Yield Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195149234.
- Hubert Gatignon & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Thomas S. Robertson, 1989. "Modeling Multinational Diffusion Patterns: An Efficient Methodology," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 231-247.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011.
"The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis [Financial intermediaries and monetary economics],"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 135-182.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," Working Paper Series 1335, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yener Altunbas & Alper Kara & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010.
"Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 437-458.
- Altunbas, Yener & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds," Working Paper Series 1028, European Central Bank.
- Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2018. "Trading places: Price leadership and the competition for order flow," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 178-200.
- Kapounek, Svatopluk & Kučerová, Zuzana & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2017.
"Lending conditions in EU: The role of credit demand and supply,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 285-293.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017. "Lending Conditions in EU: The Role of Credit Demand and Supply," Working Papers 362, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 313, European Central Bank.
- Tamer Khraisha & Keren Arthur, 2018. "Can we have a general theory of financial innovation processes? A conceptual review," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Goodwin, Paul & Meeran, Sheik & Dyussekeneva, Karima, 2014. "The challenges of pre-launch forecasting of adoption time series for new durable products," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1082-1097.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jae Wook Yoo & Richard Reed & Shung Jae Shin & David J. Lemak, 2009. "Strategic Choice and Performance in Late Movers: Influence of the Top Management Team's External Ties," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 308-335, March.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2016. "Derivative use and its impact on Systematic Risk of Indian Banks: Evidence using Tobit model," MPRA Paper 72251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter W. Roberts & Raphael Amit, 2003. "The Dynamics of Innovative Activity and Competitive Advantage: The Case of Australian Retail Banking, 1981 to 1995," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 107-122, April.
- Sezer Bozkus Kahyaoglu & M. Vedat Pazarlioglu, 2014. "Hedging Strategy for Electricity Market Price Volatility: The Case of Turkish Electricity Market," BIFEC Book of Abstracts & Proceedings, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 1(2), pages 196-210, March.
- Nanda, Vikram K. & Wang, Z. Jay & Zheng, Lu, 2009. "The ABCs of mutual funds: On the introduction of multiple share classes," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 329-361, July.
- Chen, K.C. & Wu, Lifan, 2007. "An anatomy of Bullish Underlying Linked Securities," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 34-46.
- V. Kumar & Trichy V. Krishnan, 2002. "Multinational Diffusion Models: An Alternative Framework," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 318-330, July.
- Fildes, Robert & Kumar, V., 2002. "Telecommunications demand forecasting--a review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 489-522.
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch & Hariolf Grupp, 2006. "Evaluating the market potential of innovations: A structured survey of diffusion models," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 21/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Deepa Chandrasekaran & Gerard J. Tellis, 2008. "Global Takeoff of New Products: Culture, Wealth, or Vanishing Differences?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 844-860, 09-10.
- Bharant N. Anand & Alexander Galetovic, 2000. "Relationships, Competition, and the Structure of Investment Banking Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 96, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Peres, Renana & Muller, Eitan & Mahajan, Vijay, 2010. "Innovation diffusion and new product growth models: A critical review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-106.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2005.
"Optimal Financial-Market Integration and Security Design,"
The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2397-2434, November.
- Acharya, Viral V & Bisin, Alberto, 2003. "Optimal Financial Market Integration and Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beise, Marian & Cleff, Thomas, 2004. "Assessing the lead market potential of countries for innovation projects," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 453-477.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Beverly Hirtle & Donald P. Morgan & Stavros Peristiani & Joao A. C. Santos, 2007. "Trends in financial market concentration and their implications for market stability," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 13(Mar), pages 33-51.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-yield bond market; financial innovation; diffusion models;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.