Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Molyneux & Nidal Shamroukh, 1996. "Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 502-526.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gustavo Suárez R., 1999.
"Tecnología de transacciones endógena y los costos de la inflación,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 0(35), pages 55-85, Junio.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, issue 35, pages 55-85, June.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Woldesenbet, 2006. "The dynamics of product and process innovations in UK banking," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 400-421.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Wondelsebet, 2004. "The Dynamics of Product and Process Innovation in UK Banking," Industrial Organization 0405001, EconWPA.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & John Ashton & Maz Yap & Murat Genc & Rosalind Whiting, 2015. "The determinants of regulatory responses to risks from financial innovation: Survey evidence from G20," Working Papers 15001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 313, European Central Bank.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:28:y:1996:i:3:p:502-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed