Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Molyneux & Nidal Shamroukh, 1996. "Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 502-526.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, 1991.
"The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 109-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, "undated". "The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1989. "Deposit insurance: lessons from the record," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 10-30.
- Gorton, Gary, 1985. "Bank suspension of convertibility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 177-193, March.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1991. "The Role of Demandable Debt in Structuring Optimal Banking Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 497-513, June.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Schweikart, Larry, 1991. "The Panic of 1857: Origins, Transmission, and Containment," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(04), pages 807-834, December.
- Merton H. Miller & Daniel Orr, 1968. "The Demand For Money By Firms: Extensions Of Analytic Results," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 735-759, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gustavo Suárez R., 1999.
"Tecnología de transacciones endógena y los costos de la inflación,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 0(35), pages 55-85, Junio.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, issue 35, pages 55-85, June.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Woldesenbet, 2006.
"The dynamics of product and process innovations in UK banking,"
International Journal of Financial Services Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 400-421.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Wondelsebet, 2004. "The Dynamics of Product and Process Innovation in UK Banking," Industrial Organization 0405001, EconWPA.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & John Ashton & Maz Yap & Murat Genc & Rosalind Whiting, 2015. "The determinants of regulatory responses to risks from financial innovation: Survey evidence from G20," Working Papers 15001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 313, European Central Bank.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:28:y:1996:i:3:p:502-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.