A public contracting evolutionary game with corruption
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald, 1986. "A note on competitive bribery games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 337-341.
- K. Ritzberger & J. Weibull, 2010.
"Evolutionary Selection in Normal-Form Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
452, David K. Levine.
- repec:att:wimass:9324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1994.
"Muddling Through:Noisy Equilibrium Selection,"
Game Theory and Information
9403005, EconWPA, revised 29 Mar 1994.
- Binmore, K. & samuelson, L., 1996. "Muddling Through : Noisy Equilibrium Section," Working papers 9410r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Binmore, Ken & Larry Samuelson, 1994. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Discussion Paper Serie B 275, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1994. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Game Theory and Information 9410002, EconWPA.
- Cadot, Olivier, 1987. "Corruption as a gamble," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 223-244, July.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1994.
"Nash Equilibrium and Evolution by Imitation,"
Working Paper Series
407, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-81, August.
- Friedman, D., 1992.
"Economically applicable evolutionary games,"
1992-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andvig, Jens Chr. & Moene, Karl Ove, 1990.
"How corruption may corrupt,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Nachbar, J H, 1990. ""Evolutionary" Selection Dynamics in Games: Convergence and Limit Properties," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 59-89.
- Beck, Paul J. & Maher, Michael W., 1986. "A comparison of bribery and bidding in thin markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-5.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:61:y:1995:i:2:p:89-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.