Musical Chairs: Modelling Noisy Evolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2112, David K. Levine.
- Edward Cartwright, 2004. "Contagion and the Emergence of Convention in Small Worlds," Studies in Economics 0414, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- N. Williams, 2002. "Stability and Long Run Equilibrium in Stochastic Fictitious Play," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers cbeeeb49cc8afc83f125df5a8, David K. Levine.
- Lawrence Blume & Steven Durlauf, 2003.
"Equilibrium Concepts for Social Interaction Models,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 193-209.
- Blume,L. & Durlauf,S., 2002. "Equilibrium concepts for social interaction models," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Temzelides, Theodosios, 1997. "Evolution, coordination, and banking panics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 163-183, September.
- Edward Droste & Robert P. Gilles & Cathleen Johnson, 2000. "Evolution of Conventions in Endogenous Social Networks," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0594, Econometric Society.
- Y.M. Kaniovski, 1998. "On Misapplications of Diffusion Approximations in Birth and Death Processes of Noisy Evolution," Working Papers ir98050, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, "undated". "Muddling Through: Moisy Equlibrium Selection," ELSE working papers 036, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Huw Dixon & Ernesto Somma, "undated". "Coordination and Equilibrium selection in mean defined supermodular games under payoff monotonic selection dynamics," Discussion Papers 99/37, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997. "What have we learned from Evolutionary Game Theory so far?," Working Paper Series 487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Oct 1998.
- Gale, John & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1995. "Learning to be imperfect: The ultimatum game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 56-90.
- Larry Samuelson, 2002. "Evolution and Game Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 47-66, Spring.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1994.
"Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection,"
Game Theory and Information
9410002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1994. "Muddling Through:Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Game Theory and Information 9403005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 1994.
- Binmore, K. & Samuelson, L., 1994. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium selection," Working papers 9410, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Binmore, K. & samuelson, L., 1996. "Muddling Through : Noisy Equilibrium Section," Working papers 9410r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Angelo Antoci & Pier Sacco, 1995. "A public contracting evolutionary game with corruption," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 89-122, June.
- Sandholm, William H., 2007.
"Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 367-382, January.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, "undated". "Evolutionary Drift and Equilibrium Selection," ELSE working papers 011, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Simon P. Anderson & Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Stochastic Game Theory: Adjustment to Equilibrium Under Noisy Directional Learning," Virginia Economics Online Papers 327, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Markov evolution with inexact information," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Richard Vaughan, "undated". "Evolutive Equilibrium Selection I: Symmetric Two Player Binarychoice Games," ELSE working papers 016, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Y.M. Kaniovski & G.C. Pflug, 1997. "Limit Theorems for Stationary Distributions of Birth-and-Death Processes," Working Papers ir97041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:9324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.