Using Econometric Models for Intrafirm Equity Salary Adjustments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-43, May.
- Megdel, Sharon Bernstein & Ransom, Michael R, 1985. "Longitudinal Changes at a Large Public University: What Response to Equal Pay Legislation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 271-74, May.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Oaxaca, Ronald, 1987. "The Economics of Discrimination: Economists Enter the Courtroom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 321-25, May.
- Koch, James V & Chizmar, John F, Jr, 1976. "Sex Discrimination and Affirmative Action in Faculty Salaries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 16-24, March.
- Michael Ransom & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2005.
"Intrafirm Mobility and Sex Differences in Pay,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(2), pages 219-237, January.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Becker, William & Goodman, Rebecca, 1991. "The semilogarithmic earnings equation and its use in assessing salary discrimination in academe," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 323-332, December.
- David Neumark, 1987.
"Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination,"
Special Studies Papers
227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Neumark, 1988. "Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:1:y:2003:i:3:p:221-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.