Modeling Job Pursuit Intention: Moderating Mechanisms of Socio-Environmental Consciousness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Nyan-Myau Lyau & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Wen-Yung Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2010. "Modeling Corporate Citizenship and Its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Sheng-Wuu Joe & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2012. "Modeling the Relationship Among Perceived Corporate Citizenship, Firms’ Attractiveness, and Career Success Expectation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Chieh-Peng Lin, 2010. "Modeling Corporate Citizenship, Organizational Trust, and Work Engagement Based on Attachment Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 517-531, July.
- Sea-Jin Chang & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Lorraine Eden, 2010. "From the Editors: Common method variance in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(2), pages 178-184, February.
- Srivastava, Joydeep & Lurie, Nicholas, 2001. " A Consumer Perspective on Price-Matching Refund Policies: Effect on Price Perceptions and Search Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 296-307, September.
- Abraham Carmeli & Gershon Gilat & David A. Waldman, 2007. "The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 972-992, September.
- Francis Weyzig, 2009. "Political and Economic Arguments for Corporate Social Responsibility: Analysis and a Proposition Regarding the CSR Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 417-428, June.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 411-427, April.
- Sylvia Maxfield, 2008. "Reconciling Corporate Citizenship and Competitive Strategy: Insights from Economic Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 367-377, June.
- Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul, 2006. "The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Ching-Yuan & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2016. "Enhancing performance of contract workers in the technology industry: Mediation of proactive commitment and moderation of need for social approval and work experience," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 320-328.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1992-:d:117103 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0203-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:44-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Hsu, Ya-Chu & Liu, Chu-Mei & Yen, Pi-Hsia, 2016. "Predicting job offer acceptance of professionals in Taiwan: The case of the technology industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 95-101.
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Ma, Hwa-Chun & Wang, Rong-Tsu, 2015. "Modeling corporate social performance and job pursuit intention: Forecasting the job change of professionals in technology industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 14-21.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social performance; Ethical citizenship; Discretionary citizenship; Cognitive dissonance theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:125:y:2014:i:2:p:287-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.