Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kolk, Ans, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Coffee Sector:: The Dynamics of MNC Responses and Code Development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 228-236, April.
- Adam Lindgreen & José-Rodrigo Córdoba, 2010. "Editorial: Corporate Social Responsibility in Latin America," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 167-170, February.
- Ralph Hamann & Paresha Sinha & Farai Kapfudzaruwa & Christoph Schild, 2009. "Business and Human Rights in South Africa: An Analysis of Antecedents of Human Rights Due Diligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 453-473, August.
- Bala Ramasamy & Mathew Yeung, 2009. "Chinese Consumers’ Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 119-132, April.
- Hela Sheth & Kathy Babiak, 2010. "Beyond the Game: Perceptions and Practices of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Professional Sport Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 433-450, February.
- Esben Pedersen, 2010. "Modelling CSR: How Managers Understand the Responsibilities of Business Towards Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 155-166, January.
- William Shafer & Kyoko Fukukawa & Grace Lee, 2007. "Values and the Perceived Importance of Ethics and Social Responsibility: The U.S. versus China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 265-284, February.
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 2000. "What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 39-66, January.
- Uwem E. Ite, 2005. "Poverty reduction in resource-rich developing countries: what have multinational corporations got to do with it?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 913-929.
- Adelstein, Richard, 2010. "Firms as social actors," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 329-349, September.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1992. "Policy Instruments for Pollution Control in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 145-69, July.
- Fernanda Duarte, 2010. "Working with Corporate Social Responsibility in Brazilian Companies: The Role of Managers’ Values in the Maintenance of CSR Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 355-368, October.
- Andy Lockett & Jeremy Moon & Wayne Visser, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Management Research: Focus, Nature, Salience and Sources of Influence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 115-136, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:191-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.