Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1992. "Policy Instruments for Pollution Control in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 145-69, July.
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Adam Lindgreen & José-Rodrigo Córdoba, 2010. "Editorial: Corporate Social Responsibility in Latin America," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 167-170, February.
- Uwem E. Ite, 2005. "Poverty reduction in resource-rich developing countries: what have multinational corporations got to do with it?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 913-929.
- Bala Ramasamy & Mathew Yeung, 2009. "Chinese Consumers’ Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 119-132, April.
- William Shafer & Kyoko Fukukawa & Grace Lee, 2007. "Values and the Perceived Importance of Ethics and Social Responsibility: The U.S. versus China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 265-284, February.
- Fernanda Duarte, 2010. "Working with Corporate Social Responsibility in Brazilian Companies: The Role of Managers’ Values in the Maintenance of CSR Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 355-368, October.
- Kolk, Ans, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Coffee Sector:: The Dynamics of MNC Responses and Code Development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 228-236, April.
- Hela Sheth & Kathy Babiak, 2010. "Beyond the Game: Perceptions and Practices of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Professional Sport Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 433-450, February.
- Ralph Hamann & Paresha Sinha & Farai Kapfudzaruwa & Christoph Schild, 2009. "Business and Human Rights in South Africa: An Analysis of Antecedents of Human Rights Due Diligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 453-473, August.
- Andy Lockett & Jeremy Moon & Wayne Visser, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Management Research: Focus, Nature, Salience and Sources of Influence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 115-136, 01.
- Adelstein, Richard, 2010. "Firms as social actors," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 329-349, September.
- Esben Pedersen, 2010. "Modelling CSR: How Managers Understand the Responsibilities of Business Towards Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 155-166, January.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 503-530, October.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 2000. "What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 39-66, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:191-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.