Editorial: Corporate Social Responsibility in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2737-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Yakovleva & Diego Vazquez-Brust, 2012. "Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 191-211, March.
- Tanya Bondarouk & Chris Brewster, 2016. "Conceptualising the Future of HRM and Technology Research," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Tiziana De Magistris & Teresa Del Giudice & Fabio Verneau, 2015. "The Effect of Information on Willingness to Pay for Canned Tuna Fish with Different Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Certification: A Pilot Study," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 457-471, July.
- Isaksson, Lars E. & Woodside, Arch G., 2016. "Modeling firm heterogeneity in corporate social performance and financial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3285-3314.
- Linda O’Riordan & Jenny Fairbrass, 2014. "Managing CSR Stakeholder Engagement: A New Conceptual Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 121-145, November.
- Danae Manika & Victoria Wells & Diana Gregory-Smith & Michael Gentry, 2015. "The Impact of Individual Attitudinal and Organisational Variables on Workplace Environmentally Friendly Behaviours," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 663-684, February.
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring, 2017. "Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 621-643, March.
- Indrė Slapikaitė & Rima Tamošiūnienė, 2015. "Theoretical aspects of corporate social responsibility as the practical implementation of sustainable development," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4).
- Erik G. Hansen & Stefan Schaltegger, 2016. "The Sustainability Balanced Scorecard: A Systematic Review of Architectures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 193-221, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2963-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lyons, Margaret & Bartlett, Jennifer & McDonald, Paula, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility in junior and mid-tier resources companies operating in developing nations – beyond the public relations offensive," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 204-213.
- Helen Borland & Véronique Ambrosini & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2016. "Building Theory at the Intersection of Ecological Sustainability and Strategic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 293-307, May.
- Uzoechi NWAGBARA & Patrick REID, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility Communication in the Age of New Media: Towards the Logic of Sustainability Communication," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 400-414, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1072-:d:102010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:399-413 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:167-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .