Working with Corporate Social Responsibility in Brazilian Companies: The Role of Managers’ Values in the Maintenance of CSR Cultures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graafland, J.J. & Kaptein, M. & Mazereeuw, C, 2007. "Conceptions of God, normative convictions and socially responsible business conduct: An explorative study among executives," MPRA Paper 20280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Yakovleva & Diego Vazquez-Brust, 2012. "Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 191-211, March.
- Anca Diana SERBAN, 2015. "How Personal Values Influence Romanian CSR Managers` Involvement in CSR Campaigns," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(4), pages 729-748, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2763-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantin Blome & Antony Paulraj, 2013. "Ethical Climate and Purchasing Social Responsibility: A Benevolence Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 567-585, September.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2822-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Galego-Álvarez, Isabel & Formigoni, Henrique & Antunes, Maria Thereza Pompa, 2014. "Práticas de responsabilidade social corporativa em empresas brasileiras," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(1), January.
- Hori, Shiro & Shinozaki, Mami & Nogata, Daisuke & Fujita, Toshiyuki, 2014. "The role of CSR in promoting companies’ energy-saving actions in two Asian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 116-121.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2793-z is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
- Yang, Lin & Li, Fengyu & Zhang, Xian, 2016. "Chinese companies’ awareness and perceptions of the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Evidence from a national survey in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 254-265.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal values; organizational values; corporate social responsibility; sustainability; commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:96:y:2010:i:3:p:355-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .