Conceptions of God, normative convictions and socially responsible business conduct: An explorative study among executives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Ronald M., 1997. "Guiding Principles of Jewish Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 21-30, March.
- Kaptein, Muel & Wempe, Johan, 2002. "The Balanced Company: A Theory of Corporate Integrity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199255511.
- Agle, Bradley R. & Van Buren, Harry J., 1999. "God and Mammon: The Modern Relationship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 563-582, October.
- Abeng, Tanri, 1997. "Business Ethics in Islamic Context: Perspectives of a Muslim Business Leader," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 47-54, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrie Mazereeuw-van der Duijn Schouten & Johan Graafland & Muel Kaptein, 2014. "Religiosity, CSR Attitudes, and CSR Behavior: An Empirical Study of Executives’ Religiosity and CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 437-459, September.
- Rietveld, C.A. & van Burg, E., 2013. "Religious beliefs and entrepreneurship among Dutch protestants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-015-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Fernanda Duarte, 2010. "Working with Corporate Social Responsibility in Brazilian Companies: The Role of Managers’ Values in the Maintenance of CSR Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 355-368, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1821-:d:114571 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocially responsible business conduct; religion; values; ethics; leadership;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .