The Nature of the New Firm
- Killian J. McCarthy
- Maya Fiolet
- Wilfred Dolfsma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Tarasuk & Naomi Dachner, 2009. "The Proliferation of Charitable Meal Programs in Toronto," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(4), pages 433-450, December.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Claire E. Ashton-James & Killian J. McCarthy & Anca Dranca-Iacoban, 2011. "Power, and the Destruction of Value in Mergers and Acquisitions," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raymond O. S. Zaal, 2011. "Reinforcing Ethical Behavior through Organizational Architecture: A Hypothesized Relationship," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexander S. Alexiev & Justin J. P. Jansen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2011. "Industry Differences in Strategic Decision Making of Dutch Top Management Teams," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael A. Hitt & Tiago Ratinho, 2011. "The Multifaceted Effects of Institutions on Firm Strategies and Entrepreneurial Actions," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- G. J. (Joost) Rietveld, 2011. "Profiting from Digitally Distributed Cultural Products: The Case of Content Producers in the Video Games Industry," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nima Amiryany & Marleen Huysman & Ard-Pieter de Man & Myriam Cloodt, 2011. "Serial Acquirers’ Reconfiguration Capability: Moving Beyond Existing Knowledge Boundaries," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Astrid A. ter Wiel & Paul W. L. Vlaar, 2011. "When Firms do not Benefit from Collaborative Experience: Differences in the Intensity and Nature of Interorganizational Relationships," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Saraï Sapulete & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Annette van den Berg & Yolanda Grift, 2011. "The Impact of Works Councils on Productivity in Times of Reorganization," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maya Fiolet, 2011. "Corporate Entrepreneurship in the Non-profit Sector: Recombining Resources to Create Social Value," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles B. Weinberg & Hsin-Hsuan Meg Lee, 2011. "Social and Nonprofit Marketing: Issues and Opportunities in Marketing Beyond Business," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:14105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .