A Note on Tradeable Permits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Leonard Shabman & Kurt Stephenson & William Shobe, 2002. "Trading Programs for Environmental Management: Reflections on the Air and Water Experiences," Working Papers 2002-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Brännlund, R., 2009. "Centralised reallocation of emission permits using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 752-760, March.
- Bing Zhang & Yongliang Zhang, 2016. "Policy Conflicts and the Performance of Emissions Trading Markets: An Adaptive Agent-based Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160339, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2014.
"On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 127-153, May.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2012. "On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices," Working Papers halshs-00720166, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2014. "On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices," Post-Print hal-01474249, HAL.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre M. Picard, 2010.
"The Price Of Silence: Markets For Noise Licenses And Airports,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1097-1125, November.
- Thierry Brechet & Pierre M. Picard, 2008. "The Price of Silence: Markets for Noise Licenses and Airports," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PICARD, Pierre M., 2010. "The price of silence: markets for noise licenses and airports," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2270, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "The political economy of pollution markets: Historical lessons for modern energy and climate planners," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 943-953.
- Chevallier, Julien & Etner, Johanna & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2011. "Bankable emission permits under uncertainty and optimal risk-management rules," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 332-339, December.
- David de la Croix & Axel Gosseries, 2007.
"Procreation, Migration and Tradable Quotas,"
Chapters,in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- DE LA CROIX, David & GOSSERIES, Axel, 2006. "Procreation, migration and tradable quotas," CORE Discussion Papers 2006098, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Axel, GOSSERIES, 2006. "Procreation, migration and tradable quotas," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006056, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Nguyen, N.P. & Shortle, J.S. & Reed, P.M. & Nguyen, T.T., 2013. "Water quality trading with asymmetric information, uncertainty and transaction costs: A stochastic agent-based simulation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 60-90.
- Debra Israel, 2007. "Environmental participation in the U.S. sulfur allowance auctions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 373-390, November.
- Quinn, Nigel W.T., 2011. "Adaptive implementation of information technology for real-time, basin-scale salinity management in the San Joaquin Basin, USA and Hunter River Basin, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 930-940, April.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Mustika, Putu Liza Kusuma & Birtles, Alastair & Welters, Riccardo & Marsh, Helene, 2012. "The economic influence of community-based dolphin watching on a local economy in a developing country: Implications for conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 11-20.
- Kim, Young-Duk & Han, Hyun-Ok & Moon, Young-Seok, 2011. "The empirical effects of a gasoline tax on CO2 emissions reductions from transportation sector in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 981-989, February.
- Ghosh, Gaurav & Shortle, James, 2012. "Managing Pollution Risk through Emissions Trading," FCN Working Papers 1/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
Keywordsemissions trading; environmental regulation; property rights; tradeable permits; Q58; K32; D23;
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:31:y:2005:i:2:p:123-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .