The Price of Silence: Markets for Noise Licenses and Airports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre M. Picard, 2010. "The Price Of Silence: Markets For Noise Licenses And Airports," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1097-1125, November.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PICARD, Pierre M., 2010. "The price of silence: markets for noise licenses and airports," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2270, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2008.
"A Simple Auction Mechanism for the Optimal Allocation of the Commons,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 496-518, March.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "A Simple Auction Mechanism for the Optimal Allocation of the Commons," Documentos de Trabajo 311, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "A simple auction mechanism for the optimal allocation of the commons," Working Papers 0608, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Airline Traffic and Urban Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(8), pages 1455-1469, July.
- Morrison, Steven A & Winston, Clifford & Watson, Tara, 1999. "Fundamental Flaws of Social Regulation: The Case of Airplane Noise," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 723-743, October.
- Schipper, Youdi, 2004. "Environmental costs in European aviation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 141-154, April.
- A. Ellerman, 2005. "A Note on Tradeable Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 123-131, June.
- Jon P. Nelson, 2004. "Meta-Analysis of Airport Noise and Hedonic Property Values," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Andrea Baranzini & JosÃ© V. Ramirez, 2005. "Paying for Quietness: The Impact of Noise on Geneva Rents," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 633-646, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015.
"A tradable employment quota,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 48-63.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015. "A tradable employment quota," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112977, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PICARD, Pierre M., 2010.
"The economics of airport noise: how to manage markets for noise licenses,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & PICARD, Pierre M., 2012. "The economics of airport noise: How to manage markets for noise licenses," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2427, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre M. Picard, 2010. "The Economics of Airport Noise: Managing Markets for Noise Licenses," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.