The Impact of September 11th, 2001 on the Employment Prospects of Arabs and Muslims in the German Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007.
"Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2006. "Evidence of Ethnic Discrimination in the Swedish Labor Market Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Jacobebbinghaus & Stefan Seth, 2007. "European Data Watch: The German Integrated Employment Biographies Sample IEBS," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(2), pages 335-342.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
- Olof Åslund & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2005. "Shifts in attitudes and labor market discrimination: Swedish experiences after 9-11," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 603-629, November.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2000. "The Craft of Labormetrics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 363-380, April.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Viewpoint: Replication in economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 715-733, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Schüller, 2016.
"The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 604-632, November.
- Schüller, Simone, 2012. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes Toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schüller, Simone, 2016. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," Munich Reprints in Economics 43499, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Simone Schüller, 2013. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 534, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace, 2012. "Discrimination makes me sick! An examination of the discrimination–health relationship," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 99-111.
- Sami Miaari & Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2012. "Ethnic conflict and job separations," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 419-437, January.
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2012.
"September 11th and the earnings of Muslims in Germany—The moderating role of education and firm size,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 490-504.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany: The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 278, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Cornelissen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany - The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size," Research Papers in Economics 2010-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Faisal Rabby & William Rodgers, 2011. "Post 9-11 U.S. Muslim Labor Market Outcomes," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 273-289, September.
- Anita Ratcliffe & Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2013. "The London Bombings and Racial Prejudice: Evidence from Housing and Labour Markets," Working Papers 2013013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Arne Risa Hole & Anita Ratcliffe, 2015. "The impact of the London bombings on the wellbeing of young Muslims," Working Papers 2015002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; September 11th; exit from unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:229:y:2009:i:1:p:2-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.