The Relationship Between Workplace Stressors and Mortality and Health Costs in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Paxson, Christina H, 1998. "Aging and Inequality in Income and Health," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 248-253, May.
- Daniel Sullivan & Till von Wachter, 2009. "Job Displacement and Mortality: An Analysis Using Administrative Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1265-1306.
- Graham, Hilary, 1987. "Women's smoking and family health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 47-56, January.
- Marcus Eliason & Donald Storrie, 2009. "Does Job Loss Shorten Life?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(2).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.157685_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:1:130-137_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:8:910-918_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arline Geronimus & John Bound & Timothy Waidmann & Cynthia Colen & Dianne Steffick, 2001. "Inequality in life expectancy, functional status, and active life expectancy across selected black and white populations in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 227-251, May.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 2008. "Personal Decisions Are the Leading Cause of Death," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 1335-1347, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.71.7.694_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Wälde, "undated".
"Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach,"
1514, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Klaus Wälde, 2018. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6966, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaus Wälde, 2015. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Klaus Wälde, 2015. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wälde, Klaus & Scheuer, Niklas, 2018. "Stress and Coping: An Economic Approach," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181509, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:20:p:5596-:d:275287 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoccupational health; health costs; mortality; applied optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:62:y:2016:i:2:p:608-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.