Mechanism Design for "Free" but "No Free Disposal" Services: The Economics of Personalization Under Privacy Concerns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Nonlinear pricing of information goods," Industrial Organization 0307003, EconWPA.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2004. "Nonlinear Pricing of Information Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12), pages 1660-1673, December.
- Rothwell, Geoffrey & Rust, John, 1997. "On the Optimal Lifetime of Nuclear Power Plants," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 195-208, April.
- Maurice D. Levi & Barrie R. Nault, 2004. "Converting Technology to Mitigate Environmental Damage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1015-1030, August.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Management Sciences in Research on Personalization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1344-1362, October.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 1984. "Monopoly with Incomplete Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 171-196, Summer.
- Sanjay Jain & P. K. Kannan, 2002. "Pricing of Information Products on Online Servers: Issues, Models, and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1123-1142, September.
- Xianjun Geng & Maxwell B. Stinchcombe & Andrew B. Whinston, 2005. "Bundling Information Goods of Decreasing Value," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 662-667, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016.
"“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy,"
BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series
BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & m.c. schraefel, 2016. ""Now that you mention it": A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Liu, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhongbao & Ma, Chaoqun & Liu, Debin & Shen, Wanfang, 2015. "Two-stage DEA models with undesirable input-intermediate-outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 74-87.
More about this item
Keywordsincentives; mechanism design; personalization; privacy; no free disposal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:56:y:2010:i:10:p:1766-1780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.