|2008-B Los Trancos Dr Irvine, CA 92617|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Department of Economics; University of Southern California (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Paul Merage School of Business Irvine, California (United States)
University of California-Irvine
RePEc:edi:gsucius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ramnath K. Chellappa & Shivendu Shivendu, 2010. "Mechanism Design for "Free" but "No Free Disposal" Services: The Economics of Personalization Under Privacy Concerns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(10), pages 1766-1780, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ramnath K. Chellappa & Shivendu Shivendu, 2010.
"Mechanism Design for "Free" but "No Free Disposal" Services: The Economics of Personalization Under Privacy Concerns,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(10), pages 1766-1780, October.
- Il-Horn Hann & Byungwan Koh & Marius F. Niculescu, 2016. "The Double-Edged Sword of Backward Compatibility: The Adoption of Multigenerational Platforms in the Presence of Intergenerational Services," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 112-130, March.
- Manmohan Aseri & Milind Dawande & Ganesh Janakiraman & Vijay S. Mookerjee, 2020. "Ad-Blockers: A Blessing or a Curse?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 627-646, June.
- Amit Basu & Sreekumar Bhaskaran & Rajiv Mukherjee, 2019. "An Analysis of Search and Authentication Strategies for Online Matching Platforms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 67(5), pages 2412-2431, May.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & m.c. schraefel, 2016.
""Now that you mention it": A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016. "“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Aguirre, Elizabeth & Mahr, Dominik & Grewal, Dhruv & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2015. "Unraveling the Personalization Paradox: The Effect of Information Collection and Trust-Building Strategies on Online Advertisement Effectiveness," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 34-49.
- Shivendu Shivendu & Zhe (James) Zhang, 2015. "Versioning in the Software Industry: Heterogeneous Disutility from Underprovisioning of Functionality," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 731-753, December.
- Sriram Thirumalai & Kingshuk K. Sinha, 2013. "To Personalize or Not to Personalize Online Purchase Interactions: Implications of Self-Selection by Retailers," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 683-708, September.
- Marreiros, Helia & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Schraefel, M.C., 2017. "“Now that you mention it”: A survey experiment on information, inattention and online privacy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 1-17.
- Ronny Behrens & Natasha Zhang Foutz & Michael Franklin & Jannis Funk & Fernanda Gutierrez-Navratil & Julian Hofmann & Ulrike Leibfried, 2021. "Leveraging analytics to produce compelling and profitable film content," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 45(2), pages 171-211, June.
- Florian Morath & Johannes Münster, 2018.
"Online Shopping and Platform Design with Ex Ante Registration Requirements,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(1), pages 360-380, January.
- Florian Morath & Johannes Muenster, 2014. "Online Shopping and Platform Design with Ex Ante Registration Requirements," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-21, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Xudong Lin & Shuilin Liu & Xiaoli Huang & Hanyang Luo & Sumin Yu, 2021. "Platform Revenue Strategy Selection Considering Consumer Group Data Privacy Regulation," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(22), pages 1, November.
- John A. Aloysius & Hartmut Hoehle & Soheil Goodarzi & Viswanath Venkatesh, 2018. "Big data initiatives in retail environments: Linking service process perceptions to shopping outcomes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 270(1), pages 25-51, November.
- Liu, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhongbao & Ma, Chaoqun & Liu, Debin & Shen, Wanfang, 2015. "Two-stage DEA models with undesirable input-intermediate-outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 74-87.
- Ying-Ju Chen & Ke-Wei Huang, 2016. "Pricing Data Services: Pricing by Minutes, by Gigs, or by Megabytes per Second?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 596-617.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shivendu Shivendu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.