Bundling Information Goods of Decreasing Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2006.
"To bundle or not to bundle,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 946-963, December.
- Fang,H. & Norman,P., 2003. "To bundle or not to bundle," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2003. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1440, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fang, Hanming & Norman, Peter, 2005. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle," Microeconomics.ca working papers norman-05-06-10-08-19-02, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2005.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1984. "Gaussian Demand and Commodity Bundling," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 211-230, January.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Mark Armstrong, 1999.
"Price Discrimination by a Many-Product Firm,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 151-168.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Price discrimination by a many-product firm," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9628, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan & Michael D. Whinston, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-383.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuanchun Jiang & Jennifer Shang & Chris F. Kemerer & Yezheng Liu, 2011. "Optimizing E-tailer Profits and Customer Savings: Pricing Multistage Customized Online Bundles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 737-752, July.
- Stefano Galavotti, 2014.
"Reducing Inefficiency in Public Good Provision Through Linking,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(3), pages 427-466, June.
- Stefano Galavotti, 2010. "Reducing inefficiency in public good provision through linking," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217595917500075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amiya Basu & Padmal Vitharana, 2009. "—Impact of Customer Knowledge Heterogeneity on Bundling Strategy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 792-801, 07-08.
- Chhabra, Meenal & Das, Sanmay & Sarne, David, 2014. "Expert-mediated sequential search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 861-873.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2010. "Optimal Bundling Strategies Under Heavy-Tailed Valuations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1963-1976, November.
- Mark Armstrong, 2016. "Nonlinear Pricing," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 583-614, October.
- Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Copying and Copyright," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 121-138, Spring.
- Chenghuan Sean Chu & Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2006. "Nearly Optimal Pricing for Multiproduct Firms," 2006 Meeting Papers 830, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Li, Minqiang & Feng, Haiyang & Chen, Fuzan & Kou, Jisong, 2013. "Numerical investigation on mixed bundling and pricing of information products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 560-571.
- Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz, 2016. "A welfare evaluation of tying strategies," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 623-637.
- Ramnath K. Chellappa & Shivendu Shivendu, 2010. "Mechanism Design for "Free" but "No Free Disposal" Services: The Economics of Personalization Under Privacy Concerns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(10), pages 1766-1780, October.
- Sheikhzadeh, Mehdi & Elahi, Ehsan, 2013. "Product bundling: Impacts of product heterogeneity and risk considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 209-222.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9290-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke-Wei Huang & Arun Sundararajan, 2006. "Pricing Digital Goods: Discontinuous Costs and Shared Infrastructure," Working Papers 06-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
More about this item
Keywordsbundling; electronic commerce; price discrimination; digital products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:4:p:662-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.