Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, And Flat-Rate Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Herweg, Fabian, 2010. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 330, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fabian Herweg & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Uncertain demand, consumer loss aversion, and flat-rate tariffs," ECON - Working Papers 012, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herweg, Fabian & Mierendorff, Konrad, 2013. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Munich Reprints in Economics 19420, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Botond Kőszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2006.
"A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1133-1165.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0407001, EconWPA.
- Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0w82b6nm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2005. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000341, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2001. "Competitive Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 579-605, Winter.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Lars A. Stole, 2002. "Nonlinear Pricing with Random Participation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 277-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimesho, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014.
"The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis,"
20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies
106898, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 156, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Courty, Pascal & Nasiry, Javad, 2015. "Loss Aversion and the Uniform Pricing Puzzle for Vertically Differentiated Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 10523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daido, Kohei & Morita, Kimiyuki & Murooka, Takeshi & Ogawa, Hiromasa, 2013. "Task assignment under agent loss aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 35-38.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:25:y:2016:i:4:p:958-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Günther & Johannes K. Maier, 2014.
"Poverty, Vulnerability, and Reference-Dependent Utility,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 155-181, March.
- Günther, Isabel & Maier, Johannes, 2013. "Poverty, Vulnerability, and Reference Dependent Utility," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rosato, Antonio, 2017. "Sequential negotiations with loss-averse buyers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 290-304.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2017.
"De-targeting: Advertising an assortment of products to loss-averse consumers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 103-124.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2016. "De-targeting: advertising an assortment of products to loss-averse consumers," Working Papers 16-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Heiko Karle & Martin Peitz, 2014. "Competition under consumer loss aversion," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(1), pages 1-31, March.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:681-705 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:165-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie Lena Hille, 2016. "The Myth of the Unscrupulous Energy User’s Dilemma: Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 327-347, September.
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9269-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grubb, 2015. "Behavioral Consumers in Industrial Organization: An Overview," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(3), pages 247-258, November.
- Michael D. Grubb, 2015. "Behavioral Consumers in Industrial Organization," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 879, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:31-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2016.
"Team Incentives and Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 958-989, December.
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2011. "Team Incentives and Reference-Dependent Preferences," Discussion Paper Series 70, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:2:p:399-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.