Multiscale Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Economic Development in an Interprovincial Boundary Region: Junction Area of Tibetan Plateau, Hengduan Mountain, Yungui Plateau and Sichuan Basin, Southwestern China Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Fang & Wang, Dewen & Du, Yang, 2002. "Regional disparity and economic growth in China: The impact of labor market distortions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 197-212.
- Michael F. Goodchild & Luc Anselin & Richard P. Appelbaum & Barbara Herr Harthorn, 2000. "Toward Spatially Integrated Social Science," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 139-159, April.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio, 2011.
"Inequality across countries in energy intensities: An analysis of the role of energy transformation and final energy consumption,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 474-479, May.
- Juan Antonio Duro & Emilio Padilla, 2010. "Inequality across countries in energy intensities: an analysis of the role of energy transformation and final energy consumption," Working Papers wpdea1008, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Lo, Shih-Fang, 2007. "A closer look at the economic-environmental disparities for regional development in China," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 882-894, December.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2011.
"Prices, Inequality, And Poverty: Methodology And Indian Evidence,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 428-448, September.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Prices, Inequality and Poverty: Methodology and Indian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Porter, Jeremy R. & Purser, Christopher W., 2010. "Social disorganization, marriage, and reported crime: A spatial econometrics examination of family formation and criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 942-950, September.
- Jones, Derek C. & Li, Cheng & Owen, Ann L., 2003.
"Growth and regional inequality in China during the reform era,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 186-200.
- Derek C. Jones & Cheng Li & Ann L. Owen, 2003. "Growth and Regional Inequality in China During the Reform Era," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-561, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ricardo Martínez, 2012. "Inequality and the new human development index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 533-535, April.
- Wolfgang Dauth, 2013. "Agglomeration and regional employment dynamics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 419-435, June.
- Maria Socorro & Carlos C. Bautista & Dalisay S. Maligalig & Noli R. Sotocinal, 2013. "Income Polarization in Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 101-136, Summer.
- Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Tsai, Chung-Ming, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting the CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2450-2458.
- José Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & Bala Ramasamy, 2010. "Provincial Disparities in Post-reform China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(2), pages 73-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:633-:d:96026 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultiscale; spatio-temporal dynamics; economic development; interprovincial boundary region; junction area of Tibetan Plateau; Hengduan Mountain; Yungui Plateau and Sichuan Basin; southwestern China;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:215-:d:64718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .