Prices, Inequality and Poverty: Methodology and Indian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2011. "Prices, Inequality, And Poverty: Methodology And Indian Evidence," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 428-448, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meenakshi, J. V. & Ray, Ranjan, 2002.
"Impact of household size and family composition on poverty in rural India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 539-559, October.
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Impact of Household Size and Family Composition on Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2010.
"Evaluating the Distributional Implications of Price Movements: Methodology, Application and Australian Evidence,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 352-366, September.
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray & Rebecca Valenzuela, 2008. "Evaluating The Distributional Implications Of Price Movements: Methodology, Application And Australian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 33/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chalasani, Satvika, 2012. "Understanding wealth-based inequalities in child health in India: A decomposition approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2160-2169.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:102-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Basu & C Marks, 2011. "Understanding Inflation and Controlling It," Working Papers id:4481, eSocialSciences.
- Jifei Zhang & Wei Deng, 2016. "Multiscale Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Economic Development in an Interprovincial Boundary Region: Junction Area of Tibetan Plateau, Hengduan Mountain, Yungui Plateau and Sichuan Basin, Southwestern C," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, February.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers 287, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ashima Goyal & Akash Kumar Baikar, 2014.
"Psychology, Cyclicality or Social Programs: Rural Wage and Inflation Dynamics in India,"
- Ashima Goyal & Akash Kumar Baikar, 2014. "Psychology, cyclicality or social programs: Rural wage and inflation dynamics in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Abhimanyu Dadu & Namrata Gulati, 2014. "Inequality, neighborhoods and variation in prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2013.
"Multi-Dimensional Deprivation in India During and After the Reforms: Do the Household Expenditure and the Family Health Surveys Present Consistent Evidence?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, pages 791-818.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2010. "Multi Dimensional Deprivation in India during and after the Reforms: Do the Household Expenditure and the Family Health Surveys Present Consistent Evidence?," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:215:d:64718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik, 2013. "Shared prosperity and the mitigation of poverty : in practice and in precept," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6700, The World Bank.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray, 2015. "Preferences, Spatial Prices and Inequality," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1488-1501.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Expenditure Poverty; Inequality Decomposition; Scheduled Class; Equivalence Scales; Price Scaling;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2009-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.