Evaluating The Distributional Implications Of Price Movements: Methodology, Application And Australian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2010. "Evaluating the Distributional Implications of Price Movements: Methodology, Application and Australian Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 352-366, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:102-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2011.
"Prices, Inequality, And Poverty: Methodology And Indian Evidence,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 428-448, September.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Prices, Inequality and Poverty: Methodology and Indian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2012. "Inequality in Australia 1983-2004: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray, 2012.
"Duration and Persistence in Multidimensional Deprivation: Methodology and Australian Application,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(280), pages 106-126, March.
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray, 2011. "Duration and Persistence in Multidimensional Deprivation: Methodology and Australian Application," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Abhimanyu Dadu & Namrata Gulati, 2014. "Inequality, neighborhoods and variation in prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2012. "Quality, quantity, spending and prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1376-1391.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray, 2015. "Preferences, Spatial Prices and Inequality," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1488-1501, November.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:314-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Namrata Gulati & Abhimanyu Dadu, 2014. "Inequality, Neighbourhoods and Variation in Prices," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1463-1484.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice scaling; demographic demand; real expenditure inequality; inequality aversion.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2008-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .