Understanding Inflation and Controlling It
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2011. "New Keynesian aggregate supply in the tropics: food prices, wages and inflation," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 330-354.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2011.
"Prices, Inequality, And Poverty: Methodology And Indian Evidence,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 428-448, September.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Prices, Inequality and Poverty: Methodology and Indian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Reetika Khera, 2011. "India's Public Distribution System: Utilisation and Impact," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(7), pages 1038-1060.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1992. "A geometry for non-Walrasian general equilibrium theory," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-103.
- Robert E. Hall, 1982. "Inflation: Causes and Effects," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hall82-1, January.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld‐Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2012.
"The Distributive Impact of Reforms in Credit Enforcement: Evidence From Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals,"
Econometric Society, pages 497-558.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2009. "The Distributive Impact of Reforms in Credit Enforcement: Evidence from Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-183, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria & Ulf Lilienfeld Toal, 2010. "The Distributive Impact of Reforms in Credit Enforcement: Evidence from Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals," Working Papers id:2613, eSocialSciences.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2009. "The Distributive impact of reforms in credit enforcement: Evidence from Indian debt recovery tribunals," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Sujata Visaria, 2010. "The Distributive Impact Of Reforms In Credit Enforcement: Evidence From Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Reetika Khera, 2011. "Trends in Diversion of PDS Grain," Working Papers id:3793, eSocialSciences.
- Mishra, Prachi & Roy, Devesh, 2012. "Explaining Inflation in India: The Role of Food Prices," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 139-224.
- Robert E. Hall, 1982. "Introduction to "Inflation: Causes and Effects"," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravindra H. Dholakia & Amey A. Sapre, 2012.
"Speed of Adjustment and Inflation – Unemployment Tradeoff in Developing Countries – Case of India,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H. & Sapre, Amey, 2011. "Speed of Adjustment and Inflation – Unemployment Tradeoff in Developing Countries – Case of India," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan M. Mutwiri, 2017. "Monetary Policy Tools and Inflation in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 86-97, January.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S., 2016. "Inflationary effects of monetary policies in newly industrialized economies with cross-sectoral labor and capital immobility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 151-167.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; economic theory; policy; statistical information; management; policymaker; India; inclusive development; policy; Indian economy; prices; labour; goods; mediums of exchange; data collection; theoretical research; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.