Regional disparities in the European Union and the enlargement process: an exploratory spatial data analysis, 1995–2000
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2006. "Regional disparities in the European Union and the enlargement process: an exploratory spatial data analysis, 1995–2000," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 723-765, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique López-Bazo & Esther Vayá & Manuel Artís, 2004. "Regional Externalities And Growth: Evidence From European Regions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 43-73.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007.
"Growth, technological interdependence and spatial externalities: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1033-1062.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities - Theory and Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa05p651, European Regional Science Association.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Growth, technological interdependence and spatial externalities : theory and evidence," Post-Print halshs-00203005, HAL.
- Cem Ertur & W. Koch, 2007. "Growth, Technological Interdependance and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00232616, HAL.
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2008. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Promote Growth? Evidence from Regional Data and Alternative Econometric Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Parhi, Mamata & Mishra, Tapas, 2009.
"Spatial growth volatility and age-structured human capital dynamics in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 181-184, March.
- Mamata Parhi & Tapas Mishra, 2008. "Spatial Growth Volatility and Age-structured Human Capital Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2008-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2013.
"Productivity Growth In The Old And New Europe: The Role Of Agglomeration Externalities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 418-442, August.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu & Stefano Usai, 2011. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p200, European Regional Science Association.
- Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2009. "Effects of the EU-Enlargement on Income Convergence in the Eastern Border Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0383, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Marian Siminica, 2016. "Disparities, Discrepancies and Specific Concentration – Diversification Trends in the Group of Central and East European Ex-Socialist Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(43), pages 503-503, August.
- Terry Gregory & Roberto Patuelli, 2015.
"Demographic ageing and the polarization of regionsâ€”an exploratory spaceâ€“time analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 47(5), pages 1192-1210, May.
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- T. Gregory & R. Patuelli, 2013. "Regional Age Structure, Human Capital and Innovation - Is Demographic Ageing Increasing Regional Disparities?," Working Papers wp900, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Terry Gregory & Roberto Patuelli, 2013. "Demographic Ageing and the Polarization of Regions - An Exploratory Space-Time Analysis," Working Paper series 51_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Feb 2015.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Benni, Federica, 2013. "Non parametric methods to assess the role of the CAP in regional convergence in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-9, December.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2018.
"Institutional change and the development of lagging regions in Europe,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1806, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2018. "Institutional change and the development of lagging regions in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1808, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:61-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Doppelhofer, Gernot & Huber, Florian & Piribauer, Philipp, 2015.
"Growing Together? Projecting Income Growth in Europe at the Regional Level,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4583, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Florian Huber & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "Growing Together? Projecting Income Growth in Europe at the Regional Level," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp198, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008. "Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 449-463, June.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2015.
"The determinants of regional specialisation in business services: agglomeration economies, vertical linkages and innovation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 387-416.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2011. "The Determinants of Regional Specialisation in Business Services: Agglomeration Economies, Vertical Linkages and Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 193, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Juan Jung, 2012. "Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in a context of Spatial Dependence: The case of European Regions," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2212, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches,"
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Post-Print hal-00463279, HAL.
- Cem ERTUR & Julie LE GALLO, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1423, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Sheila Chapman & Stefania Cosci & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "Income dynamics in an enlarged Europe: the role of capital regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 663-693, June.
- Roberto EZCURRA, 2013. "Polarization Trends Across The European Regions," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 11-26.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohl, P. & Hagen, T., 2010. "Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 353-365, September.
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO & Giancarlo MANZI, 2009. "Regional infrastructure and convergence: growth implications in a spatial framework," Departmental Working Papers 2009-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial econometrics; spatial statistics;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00109407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.