The Federal Reserve's foreign exchange swap lines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Brave & Hesna Genay, 2011.
"Federal Reserve policies and financial market conditions during the crisis,"
1129, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Scott Brave & Hesna Genay, 2011. "Federal Reserve policies and financial market conditions during the crisis," Working Paper Series WP-2011-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Basu, Kaushik & Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2015.
"From Tapering to Tightening:The Impact of the Fed’s Exit on India,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 1-66.
- Basu,Kaushik & Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "From tapering to tightening : the impact of the fed's exit on India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7071, The World Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012.
"Epilogue: foreign-exchange-market operations in the twenty-first century,"
1207, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012. "Epilogue: Foreign-Exchange-Market Operations in the Twenty-First Century," NBER Working Papers 17984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richhild Moessner & William A. Allen & Gabriele Galati & William Nelson, 2017. "Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 482, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Pierluigi Morelli & Giovanni Pittaluga & Elena Seghezza, 2015. "The role of the Federal Reserve as an international lender of last resort during the 2007–2008 financial crisis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Warren B. Hrunga & Jason S. Seligman, 2015.
"Responses to the Financial Crisis, Treasury Debt, and the Impact on Short-Term Money Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 151-190, January.
- Warren B. Hrung & Jason S. Seligman, 2011. "Responses to the financial crisis, treasury debt, and the impact on short-term money markets," Staff Reports 481, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marlene Amstad & Antoine Martin, 2011. "Monetary policy implementation: common goals but different practices," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 17(Nov).
- Pope, Robin & Selten, Reinhard, 2013. "Currency wars not public debt may create a financial meltdown," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79862, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kazumasa Iwata & Shinji Takenaka, 2012. "Central bank balance sheet expansion: Japan's experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 132-159 Bank for International Settlements.
- Olson, Eric & Miller, Scott & Wohar, Mark E., 2012. "“Black Swans” before the “Black Swan” evidence from international LIBOR–OIS spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1339-1357.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Hashimoto, Yuko & Ito, Takatoshi, 2012.
"International reserves and the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 388-406.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Yuko Hashimoto & Takatoshi Ito, 2011. "International Reserves and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Yuko Hashimoto & Takatoshi Ito, 2011. "International Reserves and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rakesh Mohan & Muneesh Kapur, 2014. "Monetary Policy Coordination and the Role of Central Banks," IMF Working Papers 14/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Alexander L. Wolman, 2012. "Large excess reserves in the U.S.: a view from the cross-section of banks," Working Paper 12-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Miroslav Titze, 2016. "Federal Reserve Swap Lines - International Lender of the Last Resort," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 3-24.
More about this item
KeywordsSwaps (Finance) ; Banks and banking; Central ; Federal Reserve System ; International liquidity ; Foreign exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2010:i:apr:n:v.16no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .