Monetary policy implementation: common goals but different practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Keister & James J. McAndrews, 2009. "Why are banks holding so many excess reserves?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 15(Dec).
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian Offermanns, 2010.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 313-340, March.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian J. Offermanns, 2009. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & David R. Skeie, 2011. "A note on bank lending in times of large bank reserves," Staff Reports 497, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael J. Fleming & Nicholas Klagge, 2010. "The Federal Reserve's foreign exchange swap lines," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Apr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016.
"Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(02), pages 31-50, August.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016. "Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc," Working Papers 16.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Kedan, Danielle & Stuart, Rebecca, 2014. "Operational targets and the yield curve: The euro area and Switzerland," Economic Letters 04/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Morgunov, V.I., 2016. "The Liquidity Management of the Banking Sector and the Short-Term Money Market Interest Rates," Working Papers 21311, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Monetary policy ; European Central Bank ; Federal Reserve System ; Bank of England ; Swiss National Bank ; Interest rates ; Assets (Accounting);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2011:i:nov:n:v.17no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .