More power to you: properties of a more powerful event study methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manzetti, Luigi, 1999. "Privatization South American Style," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294665.
- Malatesta, Paul H., 1986. "Measuring Abnormal Performance: The Event Parameter Approach Using Joint Generalized Least Squares," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 27-38, March.
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
- Ana Paula Serra, 2002. "Event Study Tests: A brief survey," FEP Working Papers 117, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Raat, Erwin, 2016.
"Acquiring control in emerging markets: Foreign acquisitions in Eastern Europe and the effect on shareholder wealth,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 153-169.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Raat, Erwin, 2014. "Acquiring Control in Emerging Markets: Foreign Acquisitions in Eastern Europe and the Effect on Shareholder Wealth," MPRA Paper 62360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarcisio da Gra?a, 2012. "Distribution of Underpricing in Privatization Auctions: Evidence from an Event Study," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEvent study; Statistical power; Modelling; Stocks and shares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:rafpps:v:11:y:2012:i:2:p:166-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.