Privatization South American Style
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Post, Alison E. & Murillo, María Victoria, 2016. "How Investor Portfolios Shape Regulatory Outcomes: Privatized Infrastructure After Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 328-345.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Soreide, Tina, 2005. "Corruption and privatization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 903-914, December.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Infrastructure privatization and changes in corruption patterns: The roots of public discontent," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 69-84, September.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Stéphane Straub, 2011. "Privatization of Rent-Generating Industries and Corruption," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamad, Noorihsan, 2014. "Telecommunications reform and efficiency performance: Do good institutions matter?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65.
- Tarcisio da Graca & Robert Masson, 2012. "More power to you: properties of a more powerful event study methodology," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 166-183, May.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli & Ben Ross Schneider, 2004. "Pragmatic Policy in Brazil : the political economy of incomplete market reform," Discussion Papers 1035, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Meseguer, Covadonga, 2006. "Learning and economic policy choices," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 156-178, March.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2009.
"Toward a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 729-770, September.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:111-125. is not listed on IDEAS
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli & Ben Ross Schneider, 2015. "Pragmatic Policy in Brazil: the Political Economy of Incomplete Market Reform," Discussion Papers 0132, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Kalle Moene & Tina Søreide, 2015. "Good Governance Facades," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Straub, Stphane, 2009. "Corruption and concession renegotiations.: Evidence from the water and transport sectors in Latin America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 185-190, June.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2005. "Corrupción y captura en la regulación de los servicios públicos," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(13), pages 245-263, July-Dece.
- Tarcisio da Gra?a, 2012. "Distribution of Underpricing in Privatization Auctions: Evidence from an Event Study," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198294665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .